- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream, for topping
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, whipped cream, brown sugar, sugar, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Mix until smooth.
- Serve immediately or chill for later.
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More