- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup nonfat cottage cheese
- 2/3 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 3 tabelspoons grated nonfat Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients in food processor or blender; process until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into jar or covered bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve or up to 1 week.
- For last-minute meals: Serve with prepackaged romaine, cooked chicken strips or shrimp and a variety of vegetables from the grocery salad bar. Add nonfat croutons or sourdough roll for complete meal.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More