- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup nonfat cottage cheese
- 2/3 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 3 tabelspoons grated nonfat Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients in food processor or blender; process until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into jar or covered bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve or up to 1 week.
- For last-minute meals: Serve with prepackaged romaine, cooked chicken strips or shrimp and a variety of vegetables from the grocery salad bar. Add nonfat croutons or sourdough roll for complete meal.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Sweet Potato Pizza Dough
Grilled Summer Veggie Pizza
Zesty Italian ChickenSee More