- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup nonfat cottage cheese
- 2/3 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 3 tabelspoons grated nonfat Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients in food processor or blender; process until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into jar or covered bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve or up to 1 week.
- For last-minute meals: Serve with prepackaged romaine, cooked chicken strips or shrimp and a variety of vegetables from the grocery salad bar. Add nonfat croutons or sourdough roll for complete meal.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More