- Cooking Time: 18-20
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 4 oz. Baker's semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup finely chopped peanuts
- Preheat oven to 325. Mix peanut butter, sugar and egg until well blended.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Remove and roll mixture into 18 balls.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- Flatten each ball by using a fork to make a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool for 5 minutes on cookie sheet and then cool completely on a wire rack.
- Melt chocolate.
- Dip one end of cookie into melted chocolate and then dip into chopped peanuts. Repeat with other side.
- Place on wax paper covered cookie sheet and refrigerate until chocolate hardens.
NotesI got this recipe off of Bakerella's blog, however when I make them I only put chocolate and nuts on one side of the cookie.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More