- Cooking Time: 12 min
- Servings: at least 12
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chilled butter or stick margerine, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1. Preheat oven to 450º.
- 2. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl; cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal. Add milk; stir just until moist.
- 3. Spoon the batter into 12 muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Bake at 450° for 12 minutes or until golden. Remove biscuits from pan immediately, and place on a wire rack.
- 4. Last but not least……warm your favorite syrup and drizzle over your yummy biscuits.
NotesI can't stand frozen biscuits.
This recipe is delicious.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More