- Cooking Time: 12 min
- Servings: at least 12
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chilled butter or stick margerine, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1. Preheat oven to 450º.
- 2. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl; cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal. Add milk; stir just until moist.
- 3. Spoon the batter into 12 muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Bake at 450° for 12 minutes or until golden. Remove biscuits from pan immediately, and place on a wire rack.
- 4. Last but not least……warm your favorite syrup and drizzle over your yummy biscuits.
NotesI can't stand frozen biscuits.
This recipe is delicious.
Fun appetizers and snacks
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More