DRUNK SPAGHETI -ITALIAN
- 1 lb. spaghetti (454 g)
- 3 to 4 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 2 cups of red wine (474ml)
- 1/2 cup freshly grated pecorino cheese (125 ml)
- Small bunch of Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (60ml)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 dried chili peppers, crushed (optional)
- Salt to season
Bring salted water to boil in a large pot. Add spaghetti and cook for 7 to 8 minutes, pasta should still be a little firm in the middle (just before pasta is al dente).
In a saucepan, heat extra virgin olive oil.
Add garlic, anchovy fillets and chili peppers and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes.
Add spaghetti to the pan and toss well.
Pour in red wine and cook until it has reduced and spaghetti has finished cooking.
Add freshly chopped parsley and grated pecorino cheese to pasta and toss well.
Remove from heat and serve immediately.