- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. spaghetti (454 g)
- 3 to 4 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 2 cups of red wine (474ml)
- 1/2 cup freshly grated pecorino cheese (125 ml)
- Small bunch of Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (60ml)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 dried chili peppers, crushed (optional)
- Salt to season
- Bring salted water to boil in a large pot. Add spaghetti and cook for 7 to 8 minutes, pasta should still be a little firm in the middle (just before pasta is al dente).
- In a saucepan, heat extra virgin olive oil.
- Add garlic, anchovy fillets and chili peppers and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add spaghetti to the pan and toss well.
- Pour in red wine and cook until it has reduced and spaghetti has finished cooking.
- Add freshly chopped parsley and grated pecorino cheese to pasta and toss well.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Christmas CookiesSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More