- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. spaghetti (454 g)
- 3 to 4 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 2 cups of red wine (474ml)
- 1/2 cup freshly grated pecorino cheese (125 ml)
- Small bunch of Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (60ml)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 dried chili peppers, crushed (optional)
- Salt to season
- Bring salted water to boil in a large pot. Add spaghetti and cook for 7 to 8 minutes, pasta should still be a little firm in the middle (just before pasta is al dente).
- In a saucepan, heat extra virgin olive oil.
- Add garlic, anchovy fillets and chili peppers and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add spaghetti to the pan and toss well.
- Pour in red wine and cook until it has reduced and spaghetti has finished cooking.
- Add freshly chopped parsley and grated pecorino cheese to pasta and toss well.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More