- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries (use fresh berries if they're in season)
- 2 glugs Grand Marnier (port works great, too)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 grinds black pepper
- 2 puff pastry shells
- honey, for drizzling (optional)
- Put the berries, Grand Marnier, sugar, and pepper in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Bake pastry shells according to package instructions.
- When shells are done, remove from the oven and remove the "lid" of the shell with a fork (carefully - the shells will be hot).
- Divide the berries between the shells (reserving the "berry booze" from the bowl) and put back into the oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, drizzle with the berry booze and a little honey and enjoy!
NotesRecipe from Confections of a Foodie Bride