- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries (use fresh berries if they're in season)
- 2 glugs Grand Marnier (port works great, too)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 grinds black pepper
- 2 puff pastry shells
- honey, for drizzling (optional)
- Put the berries, Grand Marnier, sugar, and pepper in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Bake pastry shells according to package instructions.
- When shells are done, remove from the oven and remove the "lid" of the shell with a fork (carefully - the shells will be hot).
- Divide the berries between the shells (reserving the "berry booze" from the bowl) and put back into the oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, drizzle with the berry booze and a little honey and enjoy!
NotesRecipe from Confections of a Foodie Bride
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More