- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3-4 lbs brisket
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 jar chili sauce (I use Heinz)
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 12 oz beer
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meat in 13x9 pan.
- Combine ingredients and pour over meat.
- Place slices of onions cover the meat to keep it moist.
- Cover with foil and bake 3.5 hours.
- Uncover and bake 30 minutes more.
- Completely cover the meat with liquid.
- If the sauce doesn't cover the size meat you have either double it or pour another bottle of beer over it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More