- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3-4 lbs brisket
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 jar chili sauce (I use Heinz)
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 12 oz beer
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meat in 13x9 pan.
- Combine ingredients and pour over meat.
- Place slices of onions cover the meat to keep it moist.
- Cover with foil and bake 3.5 hours.
- Uncover and bake 30 minutes more.
- Completely cover the meat with liquid.
- If the sauce doesn't cover the size meat you have either double it or pour another bottle of beer over it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More