- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3-4 lbs brisket
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 jar chili sauce (I use Heinz)
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 12 oz beer
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meat in 13x9 pan.
- Combine ingredients and pour over meat.
- Place slices of onions cover the meat to keep it moist.
- Cover with foil and bake 3.5 hours.
- Uncover and bake 30 minutes more.
- Completely cover the meat with liquid.
- If the sauce doesn't cover the size meat you have either double it or pour another bottle of beer over it.