- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts OR
- 4 split fryer breasts - skinned.
- 1 Tablespoons Butter
- 1/2 small onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 Tablespoon parsley
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar Twin
- 1 Tablespoon mustard
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 4 Tablespoons Gin
- Melt the butter and sauté the chicken until browned. Transfer to ovenproof dish. Cook onion until soft. Purée the remaining ingredients together then add to pan, heat through, pour over chicken and cover dish.
- Bake at 350ºF 15-20 minutes for boneless breasts and 30-40 minutes for bone-in split breasts.
- Less than 1 Carb per serving.
NotesA Delicious Drunken Chicken Recipe Baked With Red Wine, Gin, Brown Sugar, With More Ingredients For A Very Moist And Flavorful Dish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More