- Cooking Time: 3 to 5
- Preparation Time:
- 24 jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp tequila
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp shallots, minced
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp tabasco sauce
- 1/4 cup butter
- Saute shrimp in olive oil.
- Turn shrimp and add shallots and pine nuts.
- Season with salt and pepper and saute briefly, until shrimp is cooked through (about 3 minutes).
- Deglaze pan with tequila, then with lime juice and stock, and reduce.
- Add cream and reduce again.
- Add tabasco and check seasonings.
- Finish with butter.
NotesThese shrimp are great to fill fajitas or on a bed steamed veggies!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
mussels for one or two
Carrot Cake Bites! GF, V, SCD, Paleo!See More