- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 lg organic eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup Texas pecans( my fave)
- 1/4 cup spiced rum
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup wheat germ
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, oil, sugar, rum, zucchini, and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Add flours, baking powder, soda, salt, wheat germ, and cinnamon; stir to combine.
- Stir in raisins and nuts, if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour, or until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!See More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More