- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb cauliflower
- 1 clove garlic
- 5 green onions
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp ground almonds
- Cut cauliflower into florets.
- Steam or boil about 4 minutes or until tender-crisp, then drain (do not overcook).
- Finely chop garlic and cut green onions into 1/4-inch pieces
- Heat oil in wok or skillet over heat.
- Add mustard seeds.
- When they start popping, add garlic, salt and turmeric. Mix and cover. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add green onions and ground almonds.
- Add cauliflower and cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly, until cauliflower is heated through
- Remove from heat and serve as a side dish.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
My Family CookbookSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More