- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb cauliflower
- 1 clove garlic
- 5 green onions
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp ground almonds
- Cut cauliflower into florets.
- Steam or boil about 4 minutes or until tender-crisp, then drain (do not overcook).
- Finely chop garlic and cut green onions into 1/4-inch pieces
- Heat oil in wok or skillet over heat.
- Add mustard seeds.
- When they start popping, add garlic, salt and turmeric. Mix and cover. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add green onions and ground almonds.
- Add cauliflower and cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly, until cauliflower is heated through
- Remove from heat and serve as a side dish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
The Naked Macaron
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More