- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb cauliflower
- 1 clove garlic
- 5 green onions
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp ground almonds
- Cut cauliflower into florets.
- Steam or boil about 4 minutes or until tender-crisp, then drain (do not overcook).
- Finely chop garlic and cut green onions into 1/4-inch pieces
- Heat oil in wok or skillet over heat.
- Add mustard seeds.
- When they start popping, add garlic, salt and turmeric. Mix and cover. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add green onions and ground almonds.
- Add cauliflower and cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly, until cauliflower is heated through
- Remove from heat and serve as a side dish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More