- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 3lb duckling
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 2 slices bacon
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tbsp mango chutney
- 1/4 cup brandy
- Mix salt, pepper, garlic & ginger together, and rub onto duckling (there will be extra seasoning left over).
- Roast duckling at 350F for 1 hour, and let cool. Split duckling in half, if desired remove breast and leg joint bones.
- Brown and julienne slice bacon, add green onions and almonds, sauté until almonds are golden. Mix in chutney.
- Before serving, brown and warm duckling under broiler. Place on plate. Add Brandy to sauce, and flame. Pour Bombay Sauce over duckling and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More