- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 lb duck aiguilettes
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 handful raisins
- Soak the raisins in cold water for a few minutes.
- Heat the oil, water and sugar.
- Cook the duck in this mix until slightly golden.
- Add the vinegar, honey and raisins, and let simmer 2 or 3 minutes.
- Serve hot with pasta or potato croquettes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More