- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 lb duck aiguilettes
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 handful raisins
- Soak the raisins in cold water for a few minutes.
- Heat the oil, water and sugar.
- Cook the duck in this mix until slightly golden.
- Add the vinegar, honey and raisins, and let simmer 2 or 3 minutes.
- Serve hot with pasta or potato croquettes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More