- Cooking Time: 180
- Servings: 12-16
- Preparation Time: 45
- 4 ducks or 2 geese
- 1-1/2 lb. andouille sausage
- 4 yellow onions (chopped)
- 5 ribs celery (chopped)
- 1 bell pepper (chopped)
- 2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. La.Ready Hot sauce
- 4 green onions (chopped)
- 5 pods garlic
- 3 ribs celery (cut in sml. Pcs)
- First parboil duck in a large pot of water with 2 yellow onions Sliced, 5 pods garlic chopped Boil for 1-1/2 hours then remove ducks, let cool & debone.
- Prick holes in sausage & boil in the same water that has been skimmed 30-40 minutes.
- Remove sausage & cut into bite size pcs. Then Discard this water.
- Sauté yellow onions, garlic, Celery, bell pepper in the roux, add a small amount of water & cook over medium heat for 25 minutes. Add 1-1/2 gal.
- HOT water, duck meat & sausage,
- La. Ready Hot & Tony's .
- Simmer for 2 hrs
- NOTE : Okra may be added if you like &polish ,deer or smoked pork sausage may also be used.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Get Fit With Good Food!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More