- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 21
- Preparation Time: 40
- 30 servings tater tots, (1/2 2 lb bags)
- 16 ounces ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can evaporated milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Break up the ground beef with a metal spatula and then brown inside a 10-inch skillet.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook all the way through.
- Drain the meat with a strainer if need be.
- Place meat at bottom of a 9x12-inch glass baking dish. Combine both soups with the milk in a separate bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Cover the meat with the Tater Tots; pour soup mixture over top and bake for 60 minutes.
NotesI personally got this recipe for a tasty tater tot casserole recipe from reality star mom Michelle Duggar. She makes this for her family all the time. This is the best recipe ever and I make it all the time for my family. It doesn't cost a lot to make and sometimes there are leftovers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More