- Cooking Time: 60 minuts
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 can crushed pineapple (with juice).
- 1 can cherry pie filling.
- 1 box yellow cake mix.
- 1 stick of butter.
- 1 cup chopped walnuts.
- In 13x9 in pan, put in pineapple and cherry pie filling and mix.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over top.
- Cut butter into thin slices and place evenly over top of cake.
- Add walnuts over top.
- Bake at 350.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Smitten Million Dollar Peanut Butter CookiesSee More