- Cooking Time: 60 minuts
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 can crushed pineapple (with juice).
- 1 can cherry pie filling.
- 1 box yellow cake mix.
- 1 stick of butter.
- 1 cup chopped walnuts.
- In 13x9 in pan, put in pineapple and cherry pie filling and mix.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over top.
- Cut butter into thin slices and place evenly over top of cake.
- Add walnuts over top.
- Bake at 350.
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More