- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 ( 6 oz) can cherry pie filling
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 2 sticks melted margarine
- 1 can flaked coconut ( 3 1/2 oz)
- 1 ( 8 1/4 oz)can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spoon cherry pie filling evening in bottom of 9 x13 pan.
- Spread pineapple over pie filling.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over pineapple.
- Pour melted butter evenly over cake mix. Sprinkle nuts and coconut over mixture.
- Bake approximately 1 hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More