- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 ( 6 oz) can cherry pie filling
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 2 sticks melted margarine
- 1 can flaked coconut ( 3 1/2 oz)
- 1 ( 8 1/4 oz)can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spoon cherry pie filling evening in bottom of 9 x13 pan.
- Spread pineapple over pie filling.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over pineapple.
- Pour melted butter evenly over cake mix. Sprinkle nuts and coconut over mixture.
- Bake approximately 1 hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Lau Family Recipes
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More