- Cooking Time: 50-55
- Servings: 12-16
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 can crushed pineapple (do not drain)
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, cut into thin slices
- Optional -1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 13x9-inch pan.
- Dump can of pineapple (with juice) and can of pie filling into prepared pan. Spread evenly. Evenly sprinkle dry cake mix over fruit and filling. Sprinkle in pecans, if desired.
- Place pieces of butter around top of cake mix.
- Bake 50 minutes, or until top is lightly browned.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
NotesThis is wonderful served warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More