- Cooking Time: 50-55
- Servings: 12-16
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 can crushed pineapple (do not drain)
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, cut into thin slices
- Optional -1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 13x9-inch pan.
- Dump can of pineapple (with juice) and can of pie filling into prepared pan. Spread evenly. Evenly sprinkle dry cake mix over fruit and filling. Sprinkle in pecans, if desired.
- Place pieces of butter around top of cake mix.
- Bake 50 minutes, or until top is lightly browned.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
NotesThis is wonderful served warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More