- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 small flat can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 regular size package white cake mix
- 1 1/2 sticks butter or margarine, sliced
- 1-cup chopped pecans
- Grease a 9"x13" baking dish. Pour in pie filling and pineapple. Sprinkle on dry cake mix. Dot with butter slices. Sprinkle with pecans. Bake at 350F for 1-hour.
- Serve warm or cold, plain or with ice cream. Serves 6 to 8.
- Alternative: Can of apple on one side, can of Cherry on other – no pineapple.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More