- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 small flat can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 regular size package white cake mix
- 1 1/2 sticks butter or margarine, sliced
- 1-cup chopped pecans
- Grease a 9"x13" baking dish. Pour in pie filling and pineapple. Sprinkle on dry cake mix. Dot with butter slices. Sprinkle with pecans. Bake at 350F for 1-hour.
- Serve warm or cold, plain or with ice cream. Serves 6 to 8.
- Alternative: Can of apple on one side, can of Cherry on other – no pineapple.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Cooking with SabraSee More
CAPT'N CRUNCH Chili Chicken
Salted, Spiced Caramel SauceSee More