- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 small flat can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 regular size package white cake mix
- 1 1/2 sticks butter or margarine, sliced
- 1-cup chopped pecans
- Grease a 9"x13" baking dish. Pour in pie filling and pineapple. Sprinkle on dry cake mix. Dot with butter slices. Sprinkle with pecans. Bake at 350F for 1-hour.
- Serve warm or cold, plain or with ice cream. Serves 6 to 8.
- Alternative: Can of apple on one side, can of Cherry on other – no pineapple.