- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5 min
- 8-oz. can rushed pineapple, well drained
- 3-oz. pkg. orange or lime gelatin
- 8-oz. carton cottage cheese
- 4-oz. carton whipped topping
- 6 lettuce leaves
- Combine pineapple and dry gelatin and mix until gelatin has dissolved.
- Dump in cottage cheese and whipped topping and stir.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
- Serve on 6 individual plates on bed of lettuce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Short & Sweet
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More