- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5 min
- 8-oz. can rushed pineapple, well drained
- 3-oz. pkg. orange or lime gelatin
- 8-oz. carton cottage cheese
- 4-oz. carton whipped topping
- 6 lettuce leaves
- Combine pineapple and dry gelatin and mix until gelatin has dissolved.
- Dump in cottage cheese and whipped topping and stir.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
- Serve on 6 individual plates on bed of lettuce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More