- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup strong coffee (hazelnut or mocha java are good here)
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 Tbsp. davinci chocolate flavor
- 1 Tbsp. davinci caramel flavor
- 1 coffee cup full of ice
- Whirl all ingredients in blender.
- If you want it thicker, add more ice.
- If it's TOO thick, add a touch more cream.
- To be totally decadent, top with freshly whipped cream, and just a dusting of cocoa.
- Drink with a straw.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More