- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup strong coffee (hazelnut or mocha java are good here)
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 Tbsp. davinci chocolate flavor
- 1 Tbsp. davinci caramel flavor
- 1 coffee cup full of ice
- Whirl all ingredients in blender.
- If you want it thicker, add more ice.
- If it's TOO thick, add a touch more cream.
- To be totally decadent, top with freshly whipped cream, and just a dusting of cocoa.
- Drink with a straw.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
culinary karmaSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More