- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup strong coffee (hazelnut or mocha java are good here)
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 Tbsp. davinci chocolate flavor
- 1 Tbsp. davinci caramel flavor
- 1 coffee cup full of ice
- Whirl all ingredients in blender.
- If you want it thicker, add more ice.
- If it's TOO thick, add a touch more cream.
- To be totally decadent, top with freshly whipped cream, and just a dusting of cocoa.
- Drink with a straw.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More