- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup of coffee
- 1-2 scoops French vanilla ice cream
- 1-2 TBSP. French vanilla liquid coffee creamer
- 1 TBSP. vanilla flavoring
- 1 coffee cup full of ice
- As before, whirl in the blender, add more ice cream if too thin, and more ice if too thick.
- (some also like the regular hazelnut coolattas, which are made with hazelnut coffee, vanilla ice cream, ice, and a few squirts of chocolate syrup.)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More