- 18 Rhodes AnyTime!™ Cinnamon Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Caramel Icing
- 2 packets cream cheese frosting (included with rolls)
- 1/3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Cut each roll into 4 pieces and arrange in the bottom of a 14-inch Dutch oven lined with aluminum foil or sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl combine apples, brown sugar, cinnamon, cracker crumbs and pecans.
- Sprinkle evenly over cut rolls.
- Cover with lid and bake at 350°F 25-30 minutes.
- For icing combine cream cheese frosting with caramel topping.
- Drizzle over pie while still warm.
- Dutch Oven Temperature Control using Briquets:
- 350°F in a 14-inch Dutch oven, oven top 18, oven bottom 10
NotesEnjoying the flavor of warm apple pie under the starry night sky is easy when you begin with frozen cinnamon rolls.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More