- Cooking Time:
- Servings: About 24 "Cups"
- Preparation Time:
- About 1 1/2 - 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- Enough butter to make it stick together
- 3 8-ounce packages of cream cheese, room temp.
- 14.5-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- About 1 1/2 - 2 cups apple pie filling, apple pieces cut up
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped
- 1/4 cup melted margarine or butter
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1. Blend all topping ingredients together in blender or food processor until fine crumbs form. Set aside to use at end of baking cycle.
- 2. Process ingredients for crust in food processor until crumbs are nice and moist; pat into paper-lined muffin cups and bake in preheated 350º F oven for 8 minutes. Remove and cool on wire rack.
- 3. Lower oven temperature to 325ºF.
- 4. In large mixing bowl, cream sweetened condensed milk and softened cream cheese. When well blended; add eggs (one at a time), vanilla and cinnamon. Beat until well blended. Add cut up apple pie pieces/pie filling (I just poured some in my Power Chopper, chopped it up and then poured it into the batter)
- 5. Pour into crust.
- 6. Bake for 35 minutes (I believe that I baked it for 20-25 minutes). Remove from oven, sprinkle dutch topping on and pat well. Return to oven for 5-10 minutes.
- 7. Cooled in pan for a few minutes, then cool completely on a rack.
- 8. Chill. They’re easier to remove from the cupcake papers when they’re cold.
NotesI got this idea after finding a basic cheesecake cups recipe. The apple idea came from Big Boy’s dutch apple cheesecake.. so good! I’m sorry some of the measurements aren’t more precise!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Lau Family Recipes
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More