DUTCH BOY PANCAKES
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup JET-PUFFED Marshmallow Creme
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 medium peaches, peeled, sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- PREHEAT oven to 450°F.
- Add butter to 9-inch pie plate; heat in oven until melted.
- Tilt pie plate to evenly coat bottom and side with butter.
- Beat flour, salt, milk and eggs with wire whisk until well blended; pour into pie plate.
- Place on lowest oven rack.
- BAKE 18 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and marshmallow cream with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- FILL pancake with fruit;
- top with the cream cheese mixture.
- Serve immediately.
NotesI made on Valentine's Day for my husband the first year we were married. He loved it! You can make a variety of toppings - the one with this recipe is a little sweet for my taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Baked Spaghetti Casserole
Award - Winning Tortilla SoupSee More