DUTCH BOY PANCAKES
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup JET-PUFFED Marshmallow Creme
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 medium peaches, peeled, sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
PREHEAT oven to 450°F.
Add butter to 9-inch pie plate; heat in oven until melted.
Tilt pie plate to evenly coat bottom and side with butter.
Beat flour, salt, milk and eggs with wire whisk until well blended; pour into pie plate.
Place on lowest oven rack.
BAKE 18 minutes.
Reduce oven temperature to 350°F.
Bake an additional 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and marshmallow cream with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
FILL pancake with fruit;
top with the cream cheese mixture.