- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup JET-PUFFED Marshmallow Creme
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 medium peaches, peeled, sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- PREHEAT oven to 450°F.
- Add butter to 9-inch pie plate; heat in oven until melted.
- Tilt pie plate to evenly coat bottom and side with butter.
- Beat flour, salt, milk and eggs with wire whisk until well blended; pour into pie plate.
- Place on lowest oven rack.
- BAKE 18 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and marshmallow cream with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- FILL pancake with fruit;
- top with the cream cheese mixture.
- Serve immediately.
NotesI made on Valentine's Day for my husband the first year we were married. He loved it! You can make a variety of toppings - the one with this recipe is a little sweet for my taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More