- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 6 Med potatoes peeled and quartered
- 1 Med apple (Braeburn-Fuji or Winesap)peeled and cubed
- 1 small (approx. 2" ) Turnip - peeled and diced or grated
- 1 small onion - peeled and diced or grated
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 T salt
- 3 T butter
- 4 T milk or cream
- 1/2 C minced fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook potatoes, apples, turnips, onion and bay in salted water till tender. - Drain, and return to hot pan. Discard bay leaf.
- Melt butter into milk/cream over low heat - do not boil.
- Using mixer, whip potatoes with milk/butter.
- When fluffy, add salt and pepper to taste...whip to incorporate.
- Fold in parsley and serve.
NotesA very nice change for mashed potatoes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More