- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 2 lb. box Velveeta
- 1 can chili without beans
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 can chopped green chilis
- 1 jar picante sauce
- 1 package Chi Chi's fiesta seasoning
- Dump everything in the crockpot and forget for a while. Allow cheese to melt and stir to blend ingredients.
- Add at least 1 C. sharp cheddar cheese 15 minutes before removing from heat.
- This dip is not too spicy. If you want more zip, be creative.
- This dip is very good served with corn chips, tortilla chips, or fresh cold veggies.
- This dip was a big hit. Emily
NotesThis recipe is named Chance Dip because it turned out well by chance. I received an invitation for a spur of the moment party and I hate to show up empty handed. I surveyed my panty and began to ad lib.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Koken met Oma
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More