- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 2 lb. box Velveeta
- 1 can chili without beans
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 can chopped green chilis
- 1 jar picante sauce
- 1 package Chi Chi's fiesta seasoning
- Dump everything in the crockpot and forget for a while. Allow cheese to melt and stir to blend ingredients.
- Add at least 1 C. sharp cheddar cheese 15 minutes before removing from heat.
- This dip is not too spicy. If you want more zip, be creative.
- This dip is very good served with corn chips, tortilla chips, or fresh cold veggies.
- This dip was a big hit. Emily
NotesThis recipe is named Chance Dip because it turned out well by chance. I received an invitation for a spur of the moment party and I hate to show up empty handed. I surveyed my panty and began to ad lib.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Decadent Desserts Made From
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Bueno Foods' Green Chile Chicken Stew
Tex Mex Potato LatkesSee More