- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 can (14 oz.) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- LINE 8- or 9-inch square baking pan with foil.
- COMBINE morsels and sweetened condensed milk in medium, heavy-duty saucepan.
- Warm over lowest possible heat, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from heat; stir in nuts and vanilla extract.
- SPREAD evenly into prepared baking pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Lift from pan; remove foil.
- Cut into pieces.
NotesSometimes the simplest recipes yield the richest results. This glossy combination of chocolate morsels and sweetened condensed milk is even better embellished with vanilla and chopped nuts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
My Family Cookbook
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More