- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 can chicken gumbo soup
- 1 heaping soup spoon catsup
- 1/2 soup spoon yellow mustard
- Brown ground beef, onion, and celery. Drain grease in soup can. (After it is emptied.)
- Stir in chicken gumbo soup, catsup, and mustard.
- Simmer approximately 30 minutes.
- Serve on buns.
NotesThis is another family, multi-generational recipe. Other people have similar recipes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
My Family CookbookSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More