- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 can chicken gumbo soup
- 1 heaping soup spoon catsup
- 1/2 soup spoon yellow mustard
- Brown ground beef, onion, and celery. Drain grease in soup can. (After it is emptied.)
- Stir in chicken gumbo soup, catsup, and mustard.
- Simmer approximately 30 minutes.
- Serve on buns.
NotesThis is another family, multi-generational recipe. Other people have similar recipes.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Sailstad Family Cookbook
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More