- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- * 1 cup sugar
- * 3/4 cup flour
- * 2 eggs (I used egg beaters)
- * 1 can apple pie filling
- * 1 stick melted margarine
- * 1 tablespoon lemon juice (I used bottled.)
- * Cornflake crumbs
- Melt margarine; set aside 3 tablespoons of melted margarine for topping. Mix remaining ingredients and pour into a greased 9 x 9- inch pan (I used spray). Cover with cornflake crumbs and pour 3 tablespoons margarine over top. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes to one hour.
- Note: I only partially baked it before Shabbat and it sat in a 225 degrees F oven for two hours uncovered and it was fine.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More