- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- * 1 cup sugar
- * 3/4 cup flour
- * 2 eggs (I used egg beaters)
- * 1 can apple pie filling
- * 1 stick melted margarine
- * 1 tablespoon lemon juice (I used bottled.)
- * Cornflake crumbs
- Melt margarine; set aside 3 tablespoons of melted margarine for topping. Mix remaining ingredients and pour into a greased 9 x 9- inch pan (I used spray). Cover with cornflake crumbs and pour 3 tablespoons margarine over top. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes to one hour.
- Note: I only partially baked it before Shabbat and it sat in a 225 degrees F oven for two hours uncovered and it was fine.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More