- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (16 ounces) angel hair pasta
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 jar (48 ounces) spaghetti sauce, your favorite variety
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheese - Mozzarella, Colby-Jack, Cheddar, or your favorite variety
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce. Remove from the heat.
- Drain pasta. Combine soup and sour cream. In two 8-in. square baking dishes, layer half of the meat sauce, pasta, soup mixture and cheese. Repeat layers.
- Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 3 months. Cover and bake the remaining casserole at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- TO USE FROZEN CASSEROLE: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake as directed. Yield: 2 casseroles (6 servings each).
- VARIATION: Use a 9 by 13-inch pan make the whole recipe.
NotesI simplified this recipe from Simple and Delicious, omitting tomato sauce and using all spaghetti sauce. Also, I use whatever cheese I have on hand. When the whole family is here, I use a 13 by 9-inch pan instead of two 9-inch pans.
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Babette's Test Kitchen
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More