- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 OR 4 packages Beef ramen noodles
- 1 - 16 ounce package frozen broccoli, cooked
- 1 OR 2 Onions, chopped
- Leftover chuck roast OR English roast, chopped or shredded
- Leftover gravy, optional (good with or without the gravy)
- Saute onions until almost soft. Add leftover roast and gravy. Warm and set aside.
- Prepare broccoli. Set aside.
- Cook noodles with flavor packet ~~ USE half THE WATER in package directions.
- In large bowl, toss together noodles, meat, and broccoli
NotesThis recipe is adaptable to ingredients you have on hand ~~ see variations below. After I threw the ingredients together, they said "Make it again." (I had to quickly note the ingredients used in order to make a repeat performance.)
-- Any kind of meat, poultry or seafood.
-- Vegetables and/or Vegetable combinations - vary according to meat and/or family preference.
-- Saute a few stalks of celery along with the onions.
-- Ramen noodle flavors - vary according to meat and/or family preference.