- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ white onion
- ½ head cabbage, cooked and chunked
- 1 small can mushrooms
- 1 cup Ragu Double Cheddar Cheese sauce
- • Brown ground beef and onions. Drain well. Return to
- pan and sauté with cabbage and mushrooms. Add 1 cup
- sauce, cover, and simmer for 10-15 minutes. 4 large
- portions with 8 grams carb per serving.
NotesYou can replace hamburger with bold sausage!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More