- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 - 16 ounce package broccoli OR 1 pound fresh broccoli, flowerettes and tender stems
- 2 or 3 American cheese slices
- Partially cook (boil or steam) broccoli, until tender-crisp. Drain.
- Transfer to microwave-safe casserole dish.
- Lay 2 or 3 slices of cheese on top of broccoli.
- Microwave approximately 1 minute. Stir. Microwave about 1 minute more.
- NOTE: Microwave ONLY until cheese is almost melted, or the broccoli-cheese will get soupy.
NotesNo one can believe this takes only TWO ingredients.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce