- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. 92% lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 (15-oz.) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (15-oz.) can diced tomatoes with garlic and onion
- 2 (15.5-oz.) cans pinto beans 1 pkg. McCormick's Chili Seasoning
- 1/8 tsp. garlic
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Brown the ground beef with the onion. Drain if needed.
- Put ground beef and onion in a slow cooker, and add remaining ingredients.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More