- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. 92% lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 (15-oz.) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (15-oz.) can diced tomatoes with garlic and onion
- 2 (15.5-oz.) cans pinto beans 1 pkg. McCormick's Chili Seasoning
- 1/8 tsp. garlic
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Brown the ground beef with the onion. Drain if needed.
- Put ground beef and onion in a slow cooker, and add remaining ingredients.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More