- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. 92% lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 (15-oz.) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (15-oz.) can diced tomatoes with garlic and onion
- 2 (15.5-oz.) cans pinto beans 1 pkg. McCormick's Chili Seasoning
- 1/8 tsp. garlic
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Brown the ground beef with the onion. Drain if needed.
- Put ground beef and onion in a slow cooker, and add remaining ingredients.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More