- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. 92% lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 (15-oz.) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (15-oz.) can diced tomatoes with garlic and onion
- 2 (15.5-oz.) cans pinto beans 1 pkg. McCormick's Chili Seasoning
- 1/8 tsp. garlic
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Brown the ground beef with the onion. Drain if needed.
- Put ground beef and onion in a slow cooker, and add remaining ingredients.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More