- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Combine 1 lb chopped, cooked chicken,
- 1 can (10.75 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup, and
- 1/2 lb. cubed Velveeta Pasteurized Cheese (regular or Mexican).
- Stir until blended.
- Spoon mixture on small corn tortillas.
- Roll up and place seam side down in 9 X 13 baking dish.
- Top with 1 jar (10 oz) Taco Bell Home Originals Salsa, and
- Kraft Mexican Style Shredded Cheese;
- cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
50 Shades of Taste
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More