- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 cup baking mix (Pioneer, Bisquick, or Jiffy)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 - 21 ounce can fruit pie filling
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Stir together baking mix and sugar. Add melted margarine and milk. Stir only until combined. Pour into 11 by 7 baking pan. Drop tablespoonfuls of pie filling over batter.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- NOTE: Earlier recipes recommend melting the butter in the baking dish, and then adding the baking mix, sugar, and milk. HOWEVER, the Pyrex website specifically states NOT to add liquid to hot glassware.
NotesThis easy and adaptable recipe may have come from a baking mix box or brochure. Perfect for a last minute dessert.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More