- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box devils food cake mix
- 2 cans dark sweet cherry pie filling
- 3 eggs
- 1 can refrigerated whipping cream
- 1 hershey bar, shaved (with a vegetable peeler)
- Combine the cake mix, 1 can of pie filling and 3 eggs together and place in an oiled microwave bundt pan.
- Microwave on HIGH for 14 minutes.
- Let rest about 5 minutes on wire cooling rack. Then turn out onto serving platter.
- To serve, slice the cake. Place one slice of cake onto each plate.
- Place a dollop of remaining pie filling on each plate.
- Place a rosette of whipping cream on each plate and sprinkle with shavings of chocolate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More