- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box devils food cake mix
- 2 cans dark sweet cherry pie filling
- 3 eggs
- 1 can refrigerated whipping cream
- 1 hershey bar, shaved (with a vegetable peeler)
- Combine the cake mix, 1 can of pie filling and 3 eggs together and place in an oiled microwave bundt pan.
- Microwave on HIGH for 14 minutes.
- Let rest about 5 minutes on wire cooling rack. Then turn out onto serving platter.
- To serve, slice the cake. Place one slice of cake onto each plate.
- Place a dollop of remaining pie filling on each plate.
- Place a rosette of whipping cream on each plate and sprinkle with shavings of chocolate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Adventures in Cooking
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More