- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups Marshmallow Crème
- 3 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon butter flavoring
- 1 (14 ounce) package caramels
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- chopped pecans
- Combine Marshmallow Creme, confectioners' sugar,
- vanilla, and butter flavoring.
- Knead until all sugar is thoroughly blended.
- Shape into 8 rolls.
- Wrap each in plastic and freeze.
- Melt caramels and heavy cream in the top of a double boiler.
- Dip frozen candy rolls in melted caramel and roll in chopped pecans.
- Store covered in a cool, dry place.