- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups Marshmallow Crème
- 3 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon butter flavoring
- 1 (14 ounce) package caramels
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- chopped pecans
- Combine Marshmallow Creme, confectioners' sugar,
- vanilla, and butter flavoring.
- Knead until all sugar is thoroughly blended.
- Shape into 8 rolls.
- Wrap each in plastic and freeze.
- Melt caramels and heavy cream in the top of a double boiler.
- Dip frozen candy rolls in melted caramel and roll in chopped pecans.
- Store covered in a cool, dry place.
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Decadent Desserts Made FromSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More