- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup honey barbecue sauce or your favorite hot/spicy barbecue sauce (or add few dashes of hot sauce)
- snipped fresh dill leaves
- In a small bowl, mix together ranch dressing, barbecue sauce and fresh dill.
- Refrigerate till serving time.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More