- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup honey barbecue sauce or your favorite hot/spicy barbecue sauce (or add few dashes of hot sauce)
- snipped fresh dill leaves
- In a small bowl, mix together ranch dressing, barbecue sauce and fresh dill.
- Refrigerate till serving time.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More