- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup honey barbecue sauce or your favorite hot/spicy barbecue sauce (or add few dashes of hot sauce)
- snipped fresh dill leaves
- In a small bowl, mix together ranch dressing, barbecue sauce and fresh dill.
- Refrigerate till serving time.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More