- Cooking Time: 6
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1-1/2 cups roasted peanuts
- 2 Tbsp. Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- In 2-quart microwave-safe bowl, combine sugar with corn syrup.
- Microwave at HIGH 5 minutes or until pale yellow. With heat resistant rubber spatula or wooden spoon, stir in peanuts.
- Microwave at HIGH 1-1/2 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Immediately stir in Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread and baking soda.
- Quickly spread onto prepared baking sheet.
- Mixture will be very hot!
- Let cool, then break into pieces.
- Store in tightly covered container.
NotesYou can substitute your favorite nuts for the dry-roasted peanuts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Breads and Pastry 101
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More