- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Salt and Pepper
- Dry minced onion OR fresh minced onion
- Heavy cream OR Half-and-half*
- Layer potatoes on the bottom of casserole dish. Salt and pepper. Sprinkle with onion.
- Repeat layers. Until dish is approximately 2/3 to 3/4 full.
- Pour cream around sides of potatoes~~~about 1/2 to 1-inch to the top of potatoes.
- Dot with butter OR margarine, if desired. Salt and pepper.
- Bake covered at 325 to 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes, OR until bubbly around the sides.
- Remove cover. Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
NotesWhen there is a food day in one of my son's classes, his classmates always want these potatoes even early in the morning. They are so creamy and everyone wants to sample the crispy, brown top. This recipe is adaptable for whatever size casserole dish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Georgene's Decadent Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie
Charles' Birthday Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Rum Raisin Pudding My WaySee More