- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Salt and Pepper
- Dry minced onion OR fresh minced onion
- Heavy cream OR Half-and-half*
- Layer potatoes on the bottom of casserole dish. Salt and pepper. Sprinkle with onion.
- Repeat layers. Until dish is approximately 2/3 to 3/4 full.
- Pour cream around sides of potatoes~~~about 1/2 to 1-inch to the top of potatoes.
- Dot with butter OR margarine, if desired. Salt and pepper.
- Bake covered at 325 to 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes, OR until bubbly around the sides.
- Remove cover. Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
NotesWhen there is a food day in one of my son's classes, his classmates always want these potatoes even early in the morning. They are so creamy and everyone wants to sample the crispy, brown top. This recipe is adaptable for whatever size casserole dish.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Amsterdam Friends CookbookSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More