- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (4 pound) chicken, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon sage
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Mix flour, salt, paprika, sage and pepper together in a bag. Add chicken parts in a bag and shake until well coated.
- Melt butter/margarine in a 9x13 inch baking dish in the preheated oven. Place chicken in the baking dish skin side down and bake for 20 minutes. Turn pieces and bake another 20 minutes until tender and juices run clear.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Amsterdam Friends CookbookSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More