- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar picante sauce (medium, not hot or mild)
- 1 can shrimp, rinsed and well drained
- Beat cream cheese with a mixer and add picante sauce until it is of dipping consistency.
- Gently fold in shrimp.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume OneSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More