- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar picante sauce (medium, not hot or mild)
- 1 can shrimp, rinsed and well drained
- Beat cream cheese with a mixer and add picante sauce until it is of dipping consistency.
- Gently fold in shrimp.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More