- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar picante sauce (medium, not hot or mild)
- 1 can shrimp, rinsed and well drained
- Beat cream cheese with a mixer and add picante sauce until it is of dipping consistency.
- Gently fold in shrimp.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More