- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package taco mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 - 8 ounce can of crescent rolls
- 2 cups crushed corn chips
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brown ground beef. Rinse and drain. Add taco mix and water. Cook according to package directions
- Unroll crescent rolls, and press into an ungreased pie plate to form a crust. Sprinkle with half of the corn chips. Spoon ground beef mixture over corn chips. Spread the sour cream over meat mixture. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese, and then with the remainder of corn chips.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
NotesThis recipe was such a hit that I had to quickly write down how I put it together.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More