- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-18 ounce box Duncan Hines triple chocolate decadence brownie mix (use your favorite brownie mix OR scratch recipe)
- 1/3 cup pecans, toasted - broken in chunks
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup Smucker's Milky Way topping, slightly warmed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease the bottom only of an 8 or 9 inch square pan.
- In separate pan, toast broken pecans for 5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for fudgy brownies. Spread in prepared pan.
- On top of brownies, spoon Milky Way topping in 4 or 5 narrow lines. Run a knife in opposite direction 4 to 5 times to marble.
- Sprinkle with toasted pecans.
- Bake as directed on package.
NotesI have seen mixes and scratch recipes for Turtle Brownies. When I saw Smucker's Milky Way ice cream topping, I thought I'd experiment. My measurements for the pecans and ice cream topping are approximate. These are great as brownies. They would also be a excellent base for a brownie sundae or layered dessert.
NOTE: I had this brownie mix on hand. Use what you have available OR use your favorite homemade scratch brownie recipe.
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More