- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-18 ounce box Duncan Hines triple chocolate decadence brownie mix (use your favorite brownie mix OR scratch recipe)
- 1/3 cup pecans, toasted - broken in chunks
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup Smucker's Milky Way topping, slightly warmed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease the bottom only of an 8 or 9 inch square pan.
- In separate pan, toast broken pecans for 5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for fudgy brownies. Spread in prepared pan.
- On top of brownies, spoon Milky Way topping in 4 or 5 narrow lines. Run a knife in opposite direction 4 to 5 times to marble.
- Sprinkle with toasted pecans.
- Bake as directed on package.
NotesI have seen mixes and scratch recipes for Turtle Brownies. When I saw Smucker's Milky Way ice cream topping, I thought I'd experiment. My measurements for the pecans and ice cream topping are approximate. These are great as brownies. They would also be a excellent base for a brownie sundae or layered dessert.
NOTE: I had this brownie mix on hand. Use what you have available OR use your favorite homemade scratch brownie recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More