- Cooking Time: 55-60
- Servings: 6-7
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell (I use graham crust)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Serve with ice cream (optional)
- Preheat oven 325 degrees F.
- Beat eggs in large mixer bowl on high until foamy.
- Beat in flour, granulated sugar and brown sugar. Beat in butter.
- Stir in morsels and nuts and spoon into pie shell.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes. Cool on wire rack. Serve warm.
NotesPeople go crazy for this pie it is wonderful!!!!!! It is a little tricky a few times the center has been a little mushy, you have to make sure your eggs are foamy enough, and your butter isnt too soft I do not recommend microwaving it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More