- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time: 90
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- Bring corn syrup, sugar and salt to a full rolling boil.
- Stir in peanut butter until well blended. Remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla and peanuts.
- Add cornflakes and chocolate chips.
- Stir until chips are melted. Turn into buttered 8X8 pan. Pack down and chill before cutting into squares. Marlene
NotesI looked this up for someone else and decided to post it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More