- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time: 90
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- Bring corn syrup, sugar and salt to a full rolling boil.
- Stir in peanut butter until well blended. Remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla and peanuts.
- Add cornflakes and chocolate chips.
- Stir until chips are melted. Turn into buttered 8X8 pan. Pack down and chill before cutting into squares. Marlene
NotesI looked this up for someone else and decided to post it.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Crevettes de Matane
Bavarian CheesecakeSee More