- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time: 90
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- Bring corn syrup, sugar and salt to a full rolling boil.
- Stir in peanut butter until well blended. Remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla and peanuts.
- Add cornflakes and chocolate chips.
- Stir until chips are melted. Turn into buttered 8X8 pan. Pack down and chill before cutting into squares. Marlene
NotesI looked this up for someone else and decided to post it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More