- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time: 90
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- Bring corn syrup, sugar and salt to a full rolling boil.
- Stir in peanut butter until well blended. Remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla and peanuts.
- Add cornflakes and chocolate chips.
- Stir until chips are melted. Turn into buttered 8X8 pan. Pack down and chill before cutting into squares. Marlene
NotesI looked this up for someone else and decided to post it.
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Pizzoccheri Alla Valtellinesi
Summer Focaccia Basil SaladSee More