- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 cups seedless grapes
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. vanilla yogurt
- 1 tsp. yellow mustard
- salt, pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. shelled sunflower seeds
- Mix the lemon juice, mayonnaise, yogurt, and mustard.
- Peel cooled eggs and chop as you would for egg salad.
- Wash, and chop the grapes.
- Add the mayo mixture with the eggs and grapes.
- Add sunflower seeds.
- May be used in sandwiches or on a bed of lettuce.
- Use lite or fat free mayo and yogurt for a more figure friendly recipe.
Jean’s Recipe File
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
The Social CookbookSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More