- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 cups seedless grapes
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. vanilla yogurt
- 1 tsp. yellow mustard
- salt, pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. shelled sunflower seeds
- Mix the lemon juice, mayonnaise, yogurt, and mustard.
- Peel cooled eggs and chop as you would for egg salad.
- Wash, and chop the grapes.
- Add the mayo mixture with the eggs and grapes.
- Add sunflower seeds.
- May be used in sandwiches or on a bed of lettuce.
- Use lite or fat free mayo and yogurt for a more figure friendly recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More