- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 cups seedless grapes
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. vanilla yogurt
- 1 tsp. yellow mustard
- salt, pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. shelled sunflower seeds
- Mix the lemon juice, mayonnaise, yogurt, and mustard.
- Peel cooled eggs and chop as you would for egg salad.
- Wash, and chop the grapes.
- Add the mayo mixture with the eggs and grapes.
- Add sunflower seeds.
- May be used in sandwiches or on a bed of lettuce.
- Use lite or fat free mayo and yogurt for a more figure friendly recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More