- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces water
- 1 (3oz) package lime Jello
- 5 ounces citron vodka
- 2 ounces blue curacao
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- In a small saucepan, bring the water to a boil.
- Pour the lime jello into a medium heatproof bowl and add the boiling water, simmer until the gelatin is dissolved. Let cool
- Add the vodka, curacao, and lime juice to the cooled mixture, stirring until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into twenty 2-ounce paper cups and refrigerate for about 4-6 hours.
- Makes 20 shots
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Olive's Deep Dish Strawberry Rhubarb Pie: Pushing Daisies
Sesame Snow PeasSee More